NASCI Fellow Nomination
Fellows of the North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging are Physicians or Scientists who have made substantial contributions to NASCI and to the advancement of cardiovascular imaging. The strong emphasis is placed on service to the society.
To be considered for Fellow Membership, a physician or related scientist must meet the following minimum requirements as determined by the Fellow membership Committee and outlined in the bylaws of NASCI:
1. Membership in the NASCI for at least 5 consecutive years before applying.
2. Candidates for Fellow Membership must be supported by a minimum of one Fellow Member. Nominating letters should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you are currently serving on a NASCI committee, please request a letter of support from your committee chair.
4. Please indicate how you have contributed substantially to the goals of the Society. Examples include serving on committees, speaking at the annual meeting, reviewing abstracts, judging presentations or posters, representing NASCI on writing groups, collaborative guidelines, and other organizations such as the FDA or AHA, abstract review, etc.
5. Please detail leadership in the field or substantial contributions to the advancement of cardiovascular imaging. Examples include significant contributions to the literature, teaching, book chapters, awards, invited lectureships, national/international presentations, committee assignments, significant scientific or clinical research in the field of cardiovascular imaging, etc.
6. Submit a copy of your curriculum vitae.
Deadline September 15, 2016
1. Fellows must be active dues paying members of NASCI.
2. Fellows must attend the annual meeting to have Fellowship conferred.
3. Fellows must attend an annual meeting a minimum of once every three years.
4. A request for a waiver may be submitted to the Fellow Membership committee.
5. Waivers may only be given for one year.