Welcome to NASCI
NASCI’s “Curious Cases” Webinars
NASCI is excited to announce our new monthly NASCI “CURIOUS CASES” WEBINAR series! Plan to participate on the first Tuesday of every month at 3:00 pm CST/4:00 pm EST in order to benefit from the top-tier education and discussion presented by your NASCI colleagues.
There is no fee to attend and participation does not require an RSVP. You are welcome to jump on when you can, jump into the conversation as you have something to share, and leave when you must.
The next “Curious Cases” webinar will be held on Tuesday, May 5, 2020. The sessions will be informal conversations as we share our best and most challenging cases with all of you, our friends. Don’t miss it! Spread the word!
SAVE THE DATE
2020 Annual Meeting
September 12-15, 2020
Hilton Cleveland Downtown
NASCI 2020 EXTENDED Abstract Deadline and VIRTUAL Presentation Option
- All abstracts must be submitted through the online abstract submission process.
- Deadline for submission has been extended to: Friday, May 22, 2020 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time
- Word Count: The maximum word count is 300 words not including Title and authors
- Presenters must be members of NASCI.
- Two types of abstracts will be accepted:
Educational (poster only – scholarly analysis of a specific topic reported in the literature)
– educational abstracts will consist of 4 submission sections – purpose, major teaching points, content outline, conclusion
Scientific (oral or poster – hypothesis-driven research with results and discussion)
– scientific abstracts will consist of 5 submission sections – purpose, methods, results, conclusion, clinical significance
- NEW: Disclosures for ALL authors/co-authors is required within the submission form as well as their institutions, city, state, country, etc. (have this information prior to starting your submission).
- All Presenting authors of all scientific abstracts must upload a CV for CME purposes
- Please note that presenting at the NASCI annual course does not disqualify individuals from submitting the same abstract for consideration at RSNA.
Please Note: The NASCI executive board and the scientific committee understand the uncertainty of these trying times affecting many of our members. We are, however, committed to our mission as a society, and encourage our membership to submit abstracts to be presented at the upcoming annual meeting, to promote the study, research and clinical practice of Cardiovascular Imaging. In the context of potential travel restrictions, abstract and poster presenters will have the option of virtual presentations. This virtual presentation option will also apply to AHA Award submissions.